Thursday, July 15

#27

So far can't think of the title for this blog post. Yet. 
Reason I can't think of what to name this post is cause I'll be talking bout different things. 

Had a gathering last Tuesday night with a bunch of friends. Gatherings are just so fun to be at. We were supposed to meet at 1930 at Shabu shabu. However, us being us, we were late, most of us at least. And shabu shabu was closed. So we went to Noodle House--reached there around 8. Took us slightly more than half an hour to place our orders. We chatted, laughed, took tons of photos, be the crazy people we are whenever we hang out together. It was like we own the place. Hah. I think they were waiting for us to leave so that they would close for the day.
We being me, cmy, kh, Winny, Zeng Gu, Chloe, Esther, Diana, Clarence, Wren, Darren T, Haw Jeng, Martin, Roland and his gf. 15 of us :)
To view photos, go to CMY's and Martin's profile. Winny hasn't uploaded any photos. Will ask her to :)
 
 
Packed halfway, will pack the other half when I wake up later in the morning. Hope I won't miss/forget anything. Flight to Kuching at 1135. Then flight to Singapore would be 4 something in the afternoon. 
Taiwan in 4 days. Bro's reception in 2 days. Singapore, later in the day. 


A shoutout to CMY who's leaving for Melbourne today. She has an early flight to KL. like 7 something. Been there done that. I mean the waking up to catch the same kinda flight to KL. All the best to my dear. Hope you'll do fine in Melb and make lots of new friends and don't hang out with you-know-who-that-gave-you-a-scare =X Will miss you tons dear ❤ *hugs*


Well, I think that's all for the updates. Ta-ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment