Sunday, September 5

#39 Don't Want an Ending [Video+Lyrics]

Today's featured song and video to share:
Don't Want an Ending
Sung by Sam Tsui
Produced by  Kurt Hugo Schneider
The two guys with absolute amazing talent.
  Enjoy!



Lyrics:
I don't wanna fall out but we're all out of time                     We say see ya later
(Is this over?) (Don't want an ending)                                 But I know there's no way we're
In one day no way  you'll be mine                                       Around here again
(Is this over?) (Don't want an ending)                                 Yeah, and every until next time
                                                                                        Feels like one bad punch line
My heart is running on empty                                            And I don't want that again
One more day and then we go
Yeah, the time goes on now                                              I don't wanna fall out but we're all out of time
Don't ask me how, I don't know                                         (Is this over?) (Don't want an ending)
We'll be home tomorrow                                                    In one day no way you'll be mine
But a thousand miles too far away                                     (Is this over?) (Don't want an ending) x2
Say you won't forget and I'll be okay
At least tonight it's just you and me and honestly                 Tonight's the countdown
That's everything I need                                                     Till the day we're not around
                                                                                        (Is this over?) (Don't want an ending)
CHORUS                                                                            And you're gone and we're on with our lives
I don't wanna fall out but we're all out of time                      (Is this over?) (Don't want an ending)
(Is this over?) (Don't want an ending)                                  Don't want an ending
In one day no way you'll be mine                                         No, I (don't want an ending)
(Is this over?) (Don't want an ending)                                 We're all out of time
Tonight's the countdown till the day we're not around          Don't want an ending...
(Is this over?) (Don't want an ending)                                 Don't want an ending
And you're gone and we're on with our lives
(Is this over?) (Don't want an ending)
I don't want an ending

No, don't want an ending

The days turn to hours
And it's just a moment before they go
I'm scared to say goodbye
Cause what's after that I don't know
As the years slip past us 
If we lose track or lose the fight
I will search forever
To find a way back to you tonight
Where it's just you and me and honestly
That's everything I need
[CHORUS]

No comments:

Post a Comment