Thursday, September 9

#40 End of 9 months holiday.

9 months of holiday-ing. Doing nothing. Wasting my life away.....
In exactly a week (next Thursday, Sept 16th), I'll be leaving Sibu, heading to KL. Will be in KL for one night, then the next day, bro will be driving us 'up' to Penang.
In exactly a week and 4 days (Sept 20th), I'll be starting my 6 years medicine study at PMC/UCD or RCSI. D:

Freaking out! Nope. = 3= Still calm and collected as I usually am. I seriously hope I can cope, since I haven't been studying for sooo long. I have forgotten almost everything I learn. and get this, I still need to study physics... well medicine physics. Sighhh. Oh well, hope I can do okay with physics and pull through like I usually do.

And there's one thing. I FEEL SOOO OLD since my COUSIN'S SON will be my coursemate/classmate. WHAT THE HECK...
= 3= AAAAAHHHH. I seriously feel old and I'm not that old!





FML. -___-



p/s worried bout financial problems... T_T someone sponsor me studies. Hope I get scholarship or at least a loan.. SIGH

No comments:

Post a Comment