Friday, August 6

#30 Penang

ALERT! This is a rambling post.




I officially start uni on Sept 20th. Currently looking for accommodation. All the condos nearest to PMC is around 1 km away. Which is kinda far for walking. There's not really any public transport system to get from here to there. Checking out Sri York Condo now. Not bad, it's the condo with the most facilities. I'm not really worried about accommodation, I'm more worried bout how I'm gonna get to uni! Carpooling is the choice. But who do I know that has a car and goes to PMC? NO ONE. = = and I so don't want my parents to get me a car there. The thought of it is nice. But the guilt of them having to spend soooooo much money on me would kill me.
I'm currently email-ing back and forth with this girl who's also looking for a place to stay. She's from Ipoh so she had the chance to go down there with her mom and take a look at an apartment at Sri York suggested by a lady at PMC, she's gonna get the place. For me I guess I'm fine, I don't really mind sharing the master bedroom with her. Problem's with my dad. He's such a worrier. I know he's looking out for me, being the most protective dad ever in the world but it's fine. As long as the girl is good. =/
I wonder if the master bedroom already has 2 beds in it, or we gonna have to get a separate bed in ourselves or something. We gonna need 2 desks too... for studying, unless we do it in the dining/living room. I'm gonna need headphones. Good headphones that doesn't hurt my ear putting 'em on for so long cause I listen to music ALL THE TIME. As long as I'm on the computer, I gotta have my music.


I hope the year in Penang goes by quick. I'm really looking forward to going to Dublin, Ireland. Gotta have to ask them to help me get into UCD since that's the uni my cousins' children are looking to enter. I think I'm gonna be in the same year as the eldest son of my oldest cousin staying in Ireland... OK, kinda akward? Oh well. One step at a time, one step at a time.


Enough rambling for now. Ta-ta~ Au revoir. Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment