Monday, August 9

#31 Reply to wheee~ ♥

This is a reply to my dear CMY's post bout me.
and sort-of-an-update.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee~♥
 Thanks dear for 'dedicating' a post to me. hahah.
and yes, finally, I'll be going off to uni. Thanks CMY and Louis for being excited for me. I think they're officially the two persons whom I have told when I would start uni.

Accommodation is finally confirmed. Would be sharing a unit with two malay girls. Well, one is mixed I think. Half chinese? Anyways, will have my own room while the two of them will share the master bedroom.
Transport no problem anymore I guess. Since one of the girl is gonna get a car. If I really do need a car, maybe can rent one for the year. I think that's the solution.
 
and Dear, I would definitely study hard and look hard for cute guys... hahaha! IF there are cute guys there that is. And this doesn't mean I'm gonna get a bf k. Not anytime soon. So don't get your hopes up people! You study hard also~ And continue looking at cute guys, and try to snatch one of them up :P


p/s Orendutt finally got bloggie. I've already linked him! Jia you ba, orendutt. I'm gonna be a medical student too.... next year. lol. Senpai~ next time must help me in my studies ohh.

p/s p/s *hugss* back dear.  and you too excited for me that's why act like i'm leaving for penang the next day. hahah :P

3 comments: