Thursday, August 12

#32 H.O.T=HOT

It was raining in Sibu last week.

This week's weather: FREAKING HOT.

According to the weather gadget on my Windows sidebar, the temperature in Sibu is now 24°C. I don't know how I survived in Taiwan. The temperature in Taiwan was more than 10°C hotter than in Sibu right now. Now, just sitting here, I'm already sweating. My house is like a sauna! = =

Just complaining bout the hot weather here.

But seriously, Taiwan last month was super hot. Once you leave the building. Hot air comes rushing at you. And it's not windy in Taiwan like it'll be in Malaysia, least when it's hot there's some wind here. Kinda cool one at that. But not in Taiwan. It was just hot hot hot. I bet you really would fry an egg on the sidewalk. No kidding. With a temperature of up to 40°C heating up the side walk... really. I almost became BBQ Sotong. HAH. Oh, and I can't believe my cousin spent two whole days playing out in the sun, and he didn't even get  sunburn or became darker! What the... When I came back from Taiwan, it seemed that I became darker. even though I try avoiding the sun most of the time. and stayed indoors as much as possible. '~'

I wonder if I'll be complaining bout the cold when I go to Ireland. Beats me.

Hot VS Cold

I'll say COLD wins this round. For now.

3 comments:

  1. kuching hot also ah..haiz...swt ah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the hotness. I give u guys the cold air here.. then u guys post hot air come here.. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...hot air send there become cold air le i think. and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete